Tessellation State Channel SDK
⚠️ Not a stable release
The state channel SDK is not yet a stable release; please keep this in mind if you intend on building with it. It will be packaged and distributed via Github Packages in a future release.
State Channel SDK
Constellation Network provides a state channel template in the form of an SDK, and includes the following resources:
- Consensus Logic: Handles Proposals, Voting, and Validation
- Health Check Logic: Ensures nodes are operating as expected
- Communication protocol: P2P connection handling and Gossiping
- Security Provider: Digital Signature System using SHA512/ECDSA
- Logging Configurator: A generic façade for integrating logging frameworks
- Serialization Framework: Orchestrates binary serialization to create streams
The SDK abstracts away the complexity of having to understand the underlying system components and server configurations, allowing developers to focus on defining the data type schemas and validations steps that they want implemented into their state channel.
The Tessellation Code Repository includes an SBT or Scala Build Tool file which defines all project dependencies.
Scala Build Tool (SBT)
List of Dependencies