This document will guide you through the process of compiling the demo code for the Data Transfer Demo.
- Tessellation code compiled following the steps described in Compile Tessellation.
- The Tessellation project must be published as described in step 4 in the link above.
1. Checkout the demo code from Github.
git clone https://github.com/Alkimi-Exchange/state-channel-demo.git
2. The version of the Tessellation project must be mentioned in the
3. Set the
GITHUB_TOKEN environment variable to your personal access token generated from Github. See Creating a personal access tokenfor detailed instructions.
4. Run the following command to create the executable.
5. Find the .jar files created with the command
find . -name *.jar
6. Copy the following file to a new location to run the executables