This guide will walk you through how to compile the Tessellation project from source which is a prerequisite to use of the libraries and further metagraph development.
- A linux system with Ubuntu 20.04
- Java version 11
sudo apt-get install openjdk-11-jdk
- sbt version 1.6.2
Install sbt with the following command
echo "deb https://repo.scala-sbt.org/scalasbt/debian all main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sbt.list
echo "deb https://repo.scala-sbt.org/scalasbt/debian /" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sbt_old.list
curl -sL "https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2EE0EA64E40A89B84B2DF73499E82A75642AC823" | sudo apt-key add
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sbt
1. Clone the project from the Tessellation Github repo.
git clone https://github.com/Constellation-Labs/tessellation.git
2. Set the
GITHUB_TOKEN environment variable to your personal access token generated from Github. See Creating a personal access tokenfor detailed instructions.
3. Run the following command to create the executables
4. Use the following command to publish the project. This step is required to compile the demo code used in later examples.
5. Find the .jar files created with the command
find . -name *.jar
6. Copy the following files to a new location to use later